Class 9 and 10 CBSE Science
Class 9 and 10 CBSE Science exams aim at imparting observing, recording, drawing, tabulating, plotting, abstracting, and reasoning skills in children. This helps them develop competencies in the areas of Science, and Maths. The syllabus of Class 9 and 10 CBSE Science is thus carefully picked that lays a strong foundation with applications in daily life, environment, food, people, and phenomenon. This merges the disciplines of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and gives both theoretical, as well as, hands-on learning experience
Cracking Class 10 CBSE Science
Students appear for a total score of 100 (3 hours of duration) with the internal assessment contributing 20 marks and the external (annual) assessment contributing to 80 marks.
The 80 marks are divided into 26 marks (Chemical Substances-Nature and Behaviour), 23 marks (World of Living), 12 marks (Natural Phenomena), 14 marks (Effects of Current), and 5 marks (Natural Resources).
The assessment weightage includes:
- Demonstrate Knowledge and Understanding (46%)
- Application of Knowledge/Concepts (22%)
- Analyze, Evaluate and Create (32%)
The books recommended for Class 10 CBSE Science include:
- Assessment of Practical Skills for Class X Science by CBSE Publication
- Science Textbook for Class X by NCERT Publication
- Laboratory Manual – Class X Science by NCERT Publication
- Exemplar Problems Class X by NCERT Publication
Crash Course CBSE Class 10 Science
We have launched an exciting online crash course for Class 10 science students at an affordable price.
This course will boost your confidence within three months which includes 50 live sessions with our senior expert tutor which includes course content, worksheets, and doubt clearing facilities.
If you are looking for a time-saving course, join it without a second thought.
|Class Timing||Timing can be customized as per the group’s schedule|
|Group Class (Online)|
|No. of theory class hours estimated||CBSE class 10 science Duration – 50 Hours|
Course Fee – Rs 12000
Time Period – 3 Months
No. of Students – 5
Chemistry Bench Class 10 CBSE Science Crash Course Features
- Interactive whiteboard live classes
- Practical worksheets for self-assessment
- Learn from specialized and experienced tutors of Chemistry Bench
- Separate focus on practical, and project work for students
- Both online and offline Q/A facilitation
- Revision sessions for all chapters and units in the syllabus
- Monthly Evaluation and reports
- Limited students in each of our online group batches
- Individual attention to every student
- Time-saving (50 sessions in 3 months)
We’re purely an online tutoring platform that provides tutoring to students of ONLY the mentioned courses.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English and Hindi
- Students 50
- Assessments Yes