CBSE class 9 Science – Crash Course
Class 9 and 10 CBSE Science
Class 9 and 10 CBSE Science exams aim at imparting observing, recording, drawing, tabulating, plotting, abstracting, and reasoning skills in children. This helps them develop competencies in the areas of Science, and Maths. The syllabus of Class 9 and 10 CBSE Science is thus carefully picked that lays a strong foundation with applications in daily life, environment, food, people, and phenomenon. This merges the disciplines of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and gives both theoretical, as well as, hands-on learning experience.
Cracking Class 9 CBSE Science
Students appear for a total score of 100 with the internal assessment contributing 20 marks and the external (annual) assessment contributing to 80 marks.
The annual assessment of 80 marks is divided into:
- 27 marks (Matter – Its Nature and Behaviour)
- 26 marks (Organization in the Living World)
- 27 marks (Motion, Force, and Work)
Crash Course CBSE Class 9 Science
We have launched an exciting online crash course for Class 10 science students at an affordable price.
This course will boost your confidence within three months which includes 50 live sessions with our senior expert tutor which includes course content, worksheets, and doubt clearing facilities.
If you are looking for a time-saving course, join it without a second thought.
|Class Timing||Timing can be customized as per the group’s schedule|
|Group Class (Online)|
|No. of theory class hours estimated||CBSE class 9 science Duration – 50 Hours|
Course Fee – Rs 12000
Time Period – 3 Months
No. of Students – 5
Chemistry Bench Class 9 CBSE Science Crash Course Features
- Interactive whiteboard live classes
- Practical worksheets for self-assessment
- Learn from specialized and experienced tutors of Chemistry Bench
- Separate focus on practical, and project work for students
- Both online and offline Q/A facilitation
- Revision sessions for all chapters and units in the syllabus
- Monthly Evaluation and reports
- Limited students in each of our online group batches
- Individual attention to every student
- Time-saving (50 sessions in 3 months)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes