NEET Chemistry Coaching – Online Classes
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is an entrance test conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admissions in undergraduate medical, dental, BHMS, or equivalent courses in India. Previously, the NEET was conducted in the name of AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test).
The NEET exam is conducted for 3 hours of duration with 180 questions (45 from Physics, 45 from Chemistry, and 90 from Biology). The maximum score that a student can earn is 720. Each right answer scores 4 marks and each wrong answer scores -1 mark.
The syllabus for the NEET exam revolves around the topics recommended by the NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) for classes 11 and 12.
Cracking NEET Chemistry
Most pupils assume that NEET Chemistry for UG (Under-graduation) will be tricky. But they don’t realize that it is one of the easiest ways to score higher in the NEET exam. The questions for NEET Chemistry are picked from three categories namely Physical, Organic, and Inorganic Chemistry. The total weightage for NEET chemistry in the NEET exam is 25% (45 questions out of 180 questions).
As students, when you become thorough with NCERT Class 11 and 12 Chemistry concepts, it becomes easier for you to score higher in NEET Chemistry. Most questions for NEET Chemistry will be theory-based and can be easily solved with consistent practice.
The promising textbooks that can help you crack NEET Chemistry include:
- Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon
- Oxford’s Organic Chemistry by Nick Greeves & Jonathan Clayden
- Objective NCERT by MTG Editorial Board
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J D Lee
- Modern’s ABC of Chemistry for Classes 11 & 12 by S.P. Jauhar
- Practice book by MS Chauhan (Organic)
- Practice book by VK Jaiswal (Inorganic)
- Practice book by N Awasthi (Physical)
Are you looking for the most reputed online entrance exam training programme in Chemistry for NEET? Our NEET online training program for Chemistry including One on One and Group classes’ methodology offers specialised medical entrance coaching both for the new NEET UG entrance exam as well as the AIIMS preparation programs.Our online NEET Entrance Exam program for Chemistry will set you in the right direction with the much needed skills set to ace the NEET UG exam (or the AIPMT exam) in accordance with the CBSE syllabi of Class 11 and Class 12 for Chemistry. Our NEET coaching program integrated with Home Help & Numericals Help Online is a comprehensive suite covering the curriculum of both the NEET UG exam as well as the AIIMS exam. With a bit of effort with Chemistry Bench, students can dig out maximum marks in this all important assessment.
We’ll help students uncover many useful contents which will definitely help them with NEET Chemistry preparations with regular and thorough practice. With clear concepts, either theoretical or numerical, throughout our program for clear understanding, our well-planned execution always pays off.
|Class Timing||Timing can be customized as per student’s schedule|
|One on One or Group Class ( Online)|
|No. of theory class hours Estimated||NEET Grade XI – 105 Hours|
NEET Grade XII – 105 Hours
|Note – Class hours depend on the student’s level and can also be customized if the student wants to study any particular topics.|
NEET Chemistry Classes Highlights
- Limited students in each of our online group batches
- Individual attention to every student
- Experienced NEET Chemistry tutors
- Practice sessions with previous NEET questions
- Mock tests, Assessments, and Q/A discussions
- Exclusive training on Class 11 and 12 topics separately
- Increased focus on tricky or difficult lessons
- Dedicated lessons for IUPAC nomenclatures and important formulae
We’re purely an online tutoring platform that provides tutoring to students of ONLY the mentioned courses.
- Lectures 29
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Language ENGLISH AND HINDI
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Class XI
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- Class XII
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p- Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life