Brief: The latest news update about the IIT JEE Advanced 2021 exam confirms that the exam did not occur as per the schedule on July 3rd, 2021. On the contrary, it got postponed. The revised schedule is expected to be released shortly. Despite these reschedule, you have to continue your preparations.
Still talking 12th board exams, here is what you have to do!
Current Situation 2021
With the spread of the Covid-19 virus in the second phase, many state-level, central-level, entrance, and professional exams are getting canceled one by one. Even if some of them have released their exam dates, still the candidates are in dilemma as to whether it would be possible to appear for the exams as per the schedule. On the other hand, rumors have been spreading about the third wave and all this has created distress among all the students.
IIT JEE Advanced Exam Cancellation
IIT JEE Advanced that was scheduled to be conducted on 3rd July has been postponed by the Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Kharagpur keeping in view the Covid -19 situation prevailing in India. However, the new dates for the exams are expected to release soon.
JEE Mains VS JEE Advance in 2021
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, the JEE Main 2021 April and May sessions have got postponed. The revised exam dates are expected soon from the National Testing Agency (NTA). Accordingly, students who wish to take up JEE Advanced must be extremely worried as they haven’t appeared for JEE Mains itself yet.
Besides, even if your exams are cancelled, you should have a clear mindset with a burning desire for your JEE Advanced Exam and keep preparing. Always remember: Opportunity never knocks twice!
For the latest news on JEE Main exam, visit this page!
Important topics for JEE Advance 2021 by experts
- Mathematics: Calculus, Circle, Vector & 3 D, Complex Number, Probability, Trigonometric Equation, Permutations and combination, Properties of Triangles, Quadratic Equation, Conic Section, Sequence & Series.
- Physics: Thermodynamics (Thermal Physics), Rotational Motions, SHM, Optics, Modern Physics, Electrostatics.
- Chemistry: Aromatic hydrocarbons, Coordination compound, Salt analysis, Chemical bonding, Ionic equilibrium, Thermodynamics & thermochemistry, Electrochemistry, GOC isomerism, Liquid solutions, Aldehydes and ketones, Alkyl halides, and aryl halides.
Do you have doubts in any of these topics, get a FREE one-on-one discussion with an expert tutor! Request a session here!
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2021
The detailed exam pattern of JEE Advanced 2021 exam has been provided below. If you have missed checking out the JEE Main exam pattern, check out this blog.
JEE Advanced Paper 1 Exam Pattern
- Both the Physics & Chemistry sections will contain 18 questions each. Specifically, Part one has four questions, Part two has eight questions, and part three has six questions.
- The mathematics section will contain 12 questions where part one has four and part two has eight questions.
|I Part||II Part|
JEE Advanced Paper 2 Exam Pattern
- Both the Physics & Chemistry sections will contain sixteen questions each. Specifically, part one has eight, part two has six, and part three has two questions.
- The mathematics section will contain 14 questions where part one has eight and part two has six questions
|I Part||II Part|
Important Points to Note Before your Exams
- Eligibility criteria for JEE Advanced: Only the top 2.5 lakh candidates from JEE Mains merit list are eligible to apply and appear for JEE Advance 2021.
- Due to the COVID pandemic, the application form for JEE Advance 2021 has not been released yet. However, students shall frequently check the respective sites for the online release of the application form.
- The exams eventuate with two mandatory papers 1 and 2.
- The syllabus for the same shall be released by JEE Advance Authorities. Download the brochure here!
- The tests would commence in two shifts.
- Later, after exams, the answer key responses will get released on the official website.
- Later, students can get their results online.
FREE Session with our Senior Tutor
Firstly, everyone wants a tutor like Jeetu Bhaiya when it comes to Science Stream. Nevertheless, we have also got great faculties that will help you ace all your exams with ease. For more information click here.
In fact, you can undergo a FREE session with one of our Senior Tutors like Mr. Mouli Srinivas!
(He has trained students to get 99.9% in JEE Main Chemistry 2020. So, don’t miss this chance!)
Dear students, keep up the spirit!
The covid-19 has really adversely affected the academics of the year but the teachers did not lose any hope and kept working hard along with their students. In fact, most of the online educators and experts are guiding students with their best possible strategies.
For NEET and JEE frequently asked questions, check out these blogs:
Moreover, for the latest news on international competitive exams such as SAT, IB, IGCSE >>>